TEMPERATURE MAPPING GDP, DPD
Food carriage – cold chain
Good distribution practices (GDP)
The Refrigeration Center COCH in Cracow offers temperature distribution tests (so-called mapping) inside of thermally insulated bodies with an installed refrigeration unit or a refrigeration and heating system, for single or multi-compartment transport means, for winter and summer periods.
Types of tests:
- Testing of temperature distribution for the body without loading
- Testing the temperature distribution inside the body with loading
On the basis of the test will be determined temperature distribution (temperature map) inside of transport equipment along with the identification of the minimum and maximum temperature.
Possible additional tests:
- door opening influence
- power failure – refrigerated/heated unit failure simulation
- time required to reach the temperature set on the controller
- other – to negotiation
The Refrigeration Center COCH has a climate chamber providing the possibility of simulating transport conditions for the summer season (ambient temperature + 30°C) and winter (ambient temperature – 20 ° C), for means of transport with different dimensions.
Technical specifications of the test chamber
- Geometric dimensions: length 22m, height 4.6m, width 4m
- Temperature adjustment range: -20°C to + 40°C
- RH range: from 20% to 90%
- Air speed regulation range: from 0 m/s to 4m/s